Dual independant screens with Pundit

Hi!
I'm trying to get the following setup with my pundit with a SiS 651 graphics adapter (Thomas Winischhofer driver).
I'm running a PVR on a x-session on the tv-out right now.
I would also like to use this computer on a regular monitor for web/mail etc in paralell.
I cannot find a way to do this without adding a second graphics card wich is quite annoying as i only have two pci slots.
Running a x server in dual screen non xinerama is bound to be trouble, i only want mouse and keyboard input on one of the screens and lirc on the other.
Xinerama of course doesn't work as well as merged framebuffer since i cannot separate the inputs.
Starting two x servers on the same card isn't possible as far as i know and i'm guessing it's impossible running the framebuffer driver in paralell with X11 as well.
So i have no option but to add another graphics card?
Only the tv-out needs to have acceleration.

Any input would be great

Fredrik Högberg