Trident and XF86

Hi there

I have a problem setting up my X session on my machine, Trident model 8500
VGA-compatible display device although I can't get my XF86Config correct in
order to get the screen working, can you point me in the right direction for
a support site for this kind of VGA with a Philips Brilliance 181AS monitor?

Thanks

Alex Campbell
Tiscali UK

Mob +447799865537
DDI +441908223809

Registered in England and Wales No. 3408171. Registered Address: 20
Broadwick, Soho, London W1T 8HT This email and its attachments are
confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This
email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal
rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading,
copying or forwarding the contents.