RE: Need help on error "No Screens found"

Hi, I am having the same problem.  Although in my situation I am trying to
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 on a clean disk.  The video card I'm
using is from "Number 9 Visual"; the monitor is a Gateway 2000 Vivitron; and
the software is XFree86 version 4.3.0.  I've tried playing around with the
configuration values in XF86Config without success.  Any help would be much
appreciated.  -- James