Changing KB language with ALT+SHIFT

Hi All,

I would like to suggest a small change to the language switching mechanism
of X so that it will be more consistant with the MONOPOLY.

Currently, if I choose Alt+Shift as the key sequence, the swithing
occurs on the KEY DOWN of the SHIFT key. This conflicts with
key combinations like Alt+Shift+N.

On Windows, the switch occurs on KEY UP of the SHIFT, and if any other key
is pressed before that, the language change is CANCELED.

So change is simple (I believe):
Alt pressed
  Shift pressed
      If any other key pressed, cancel