I have some problems to use Solaris x86 9 and XFree86 4.4.0

Hi!
I installed Solaris x86 9 and XFree86 4.4.0 successfully on my computer. In command mode, I don't have any problems. However, when I use X-window with CDE, I have some problem.
When I finished installing XFree86 on my computer, I could read message from the Xinstall.sh program. The message is like that

    	You appear to have a termcap file: /usr/share/lib/termcap
	This should be edited manually to replace the xterm entries
	with those in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap

	Note: the new xterm entries are required to take full advantage
	of new features, but they may cause problems when used with
	older versions of xterm.  A terminal type 'xterm-r6' is included
	for compatibility with the standard X11R6 version of xterm.

Whenever I use console of Solaris in CDE, I feel like headaching becuase of letters on console in CDE. In fact, I don't know how can I edit /usr/share/lib/termcap file using /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap. If someone know how to edit it, please let me know it.

Thank you very much for someone's help!

Your sincerely.