show me the light

ZMM

I have a Toshiba laptop satellite 4080xcdt with slackware 9.1 installed with kde I use startx at start up to get in the V.I mode which is cool I see the KDE graphical interface the only problem was that the size of the display is standard 640x480 so I decided to take some action with the xf86config command and I have tried most of the setting to match the display speech of my laptop which can run in 1024x763 24bit I know this because that’s what it was running at when I was using windows. Im getting really tired you are my only hope before I killdisk the thing and install windows. Please help me if you can any suggestions just let me know……. Toshiba is no help they don’t even tell me the hz and vsync refreash rate settings

Im really tried just look at my spelling

Ive spent allnight with this thing and hence thus email

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JPEG image