Video Support For Trident CyberBladeXPm (m is for mobile).

Hello,
	I have an HP Pavilion N5470 Laptop and I am running SuSE Linux and XFree86
version 4.3.0-120.  My laptop has a Trident CyberBladeXPm (m is for mobile).
It is also sometimes called just the Trident CyberBladeXP.  I know that there
is no current support for 3D OpenGL using hardware rendering, but how do I
get video to work?  Whenever I try to view a video, it just has a black
screen.  Please give me the exact steps or direct me to a place that has
detailed information on how to get this to work.  I am kind of a Linux newbie
(I have been using Linux for about 6 months or so).  Thank you very much
--
111
010