Re: How to make the mouse invisible!

   I assume you mean the cursor and not the mouse.  You can not
make the cursor invisible in all cases except by hacking the
X-server.  You can force the root window (default) cursor to be invisible
by installing an invisible one with xsetroot, but this will not
prevent other apps from installing their own cursors.

   You know, we get alot of requests on how to do this.  Maybe
we should have a commandline option to always have a transparent
cursor.  It's supereasy to implement.  All you do is have
dix/cursor.c:CheckForEmptyMask() always set bits->emptyMask = TRUE
when the option is set.  Anyone, anyone???

  Kelvin, forcing that value to TRUE is the way to force all cursors
to be transparent if you want to hack the server yourself.

		Mark.