Having problems with my Fedora Installation running StartX

When I run StartX I get errors.

XFree86 Version 4.3.0 (Fedora Core 1: 4.5.0-42)
Release Date: 15 August 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.21-2.ELsmp i686 [ELF]
Build Date: 24 October 2003
Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com

I am running on a Compaq Prosignia 300 Pentium 133 with 128meg of RAM

Typing StartX gives me an error

(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
(EE) Error from xf86HandleConfigFile()

Fatal server error:
no screens found

Can anyone tell me what does this mean, and what to do to fix this?
I have gone to the Xfree86.org site but I do not understand whether or not I need to get a file from this site or not? And if I do from which folder? And how to untar it or unzip it on the workstation. I do have ftp from the command line working. Although I am new to ftp on the command line, maybe I can figure this out. Do I just need to configure some file or something? Does SuperProbe come with my Distribution? If so how do I find it and run it so it will tell me what my video chipset is?

I am just very frustrated right now and just need some guidance?

Thanks
          Woody