Re: 2.6 Kernel + Radeon DRM modules + ATI Radeon Mobility U1 card + XFree86 = crash!

Hello,
I could get dri work on
-Chipset ATI Radeon IGP320M (U1) 4336 found
-kernel 2.4.24
-XFree86-4.3+fix+DRI-cvs+MEsa-cvs branches
the problem is I don't know if bleeding edge of XFree is taking the bleeding
edge branch of DRI project... from what you said it doesnt look like!
some ideas:
-compile the kernel with AGP support YES, IGP320 YES, DRM YES and radeon as
module (because you will replace it with the one provided by DRI) and remember
the gcc version you use to compile the kernel (you must use the same to compile
the DRI radeon module)

hope this could help
Cheers,
Samy Chbinou