Re: Unresolved symbols when running X -configure

When using X -configure it loads all drivers that are in
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers by default and checks to see which ones
it can load and sets up a basic XF86Config file.

The fglrx driver doesn't ship with XFree86 so it must have come from your
distro. I suggest you remove that driver and try again. X -configure should
find the right driver itself. If it doesn't then there's possibly another
problem with your distro.

Alan.