[XFree86] LCD proplem. Something that might be fixed in X

Hello.

I have attached my XF86Config and here is the output of ' uname -a'
[thib@claufield ~]$ uname -a
FreeBSD claufield.bitcode.org 5.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE-p10 #0: Mon Nov 10 19:48:31 GMT 2003     root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/claufield  i386

Now the proplem is that my LCD monitor displayes  these vertical "blurry" lines.
This is a 17" LCD monitor and on diffrent places on the screen there are blurry vertical lines about 2cm thick. ( 2 sometimes 3 "lines" )
These lines are not always in the same place ( they "move" around when I press "AutoConfigure" on my LCD and when I select it
on the OSD" ) It was pointed out to me that LCD monitors had a sweet spot for Vertical refresh rate 60Hz but that did nothing for me,
I have tryied this "phase" option on my monitors OSD but it only "moves" the blurry lines horizontaly over the screen and I cant seem to get rid of them. I have tryied various resulutions and Vsync and Hsync values but nothing seems to fix this and perhaps this is not something I can fix within
X since this is also on my console. ( but the screen works perfectly on Windows XP/9x )
Any tips or pointers are so welcome.