[XFree86] Matrox G200

Hi all,

no response on my previous post, so I will try again.  I have some PC's each
with one onboard Matrox AGP G200 and each 2 x Matrox G200 PCI adaptors.  The
two PCI adaptors are attached to 17" Monitors.  I would like Xinerama to
work on these two PCI adaptors but it doesnt work.  Is there a reason why I
might not be able to do this while there is an AGP adaptor onboard or is it
maybe something else?  I am not able to disable this AGP adaptor in the
BIOS, so it is there, but not being used. So what happens is the first
adaptor works perfectly and displays half of the desktop.  The second
adaptor tends to display just a bunch of lines on the monitor rather than
the other half of the desktop, and when you move the mouse accross that
side, it just becomes a blob that moves around.  The higher I set the
resolution on this display, the finer the lines are and the smaller the blob
(mouse cursor)  I have tried taking out one of the PCI adaptors and then
using one PCI and the AGP card together, but that does not work in fact I
don't even get the lines or the blob on the second screen.

Is there anyone out there that has managed to get two Matrox cards to work
using Xinerama?  Is there anyone that can advise me why this is happening?
I have approx. 39 of these PC's that need to work, so it is not as simple as
just changing the one display card unfortunately.

OS: Mandrake 9.0
Window Manager : ICEwm
X version:4.2.1

Regards,