[XFree86] Matrox G200

Hi all,

I have a set of HP Brio's with each one onboard Matrox G200 AGP and two PCI
Matrox G200 display cards that we added in.  Using the Xinerama HOWTO, I
configured the two PCI display adapters to work with two monitors.  What
happens is, the displays come up, but the right hand display shows so much
garbage (flashing blocks and flickering lines etc) that you can just
virtually make out if you drag a window accross to that side for instance.
I have now tried this on several of the machines, and they all do the same
thing.  Does anyone have any advice for me?

OS: Mandrake 9.0
Window Manager : ICEwm
X version:4.2.1

Config file attached, but I have tried many different options.

 <<XF86Config-4>>
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kerneels.