Re: [XFree86] Purchase Advice Needed: Robust DVI support?

  The "nv" driver is unlikely to get the DVI working unless
the GeForce card was the primary, that is, the one that the
text mode came up on.  The Option CrtcNumber is not valid
for the GeForce2 GTS.  It only applies to dual-head cards.
If you can switch which is the text mode from your motherboard
bios, the GeForce may work (I assume it's not the primary which
is why it's not working).

                        Mark.