Re: [XFree86] Mouse restrictions under dual-head config

Thank you. That was actually what I had in mind (and I had discovered
that earlier). It's just that it feels like kind of a hack to do so. I
would have thought that there would be a "real" way of doing it, if
you see what I mean.

Oh, and by the way. What I would _really_ want, is to run two
different X servers on the same time, but the current VT
implementation seems to prevent that. I've heard of some kernel patch
or something coming along to fix that. Does anyone know something
about this, and in that case, does it work with a dual-headed card
like mine or do I need two seperate cards in that case?

Fredrik Tolf