Re: [XFree86] Mouse restrictions under dual-head config

This can be done, however, both heads have to be in graphics mode, so
you'll have to start an xterm or something on the other head to display
your log output.

to to it change the screenlayout section of your config.  remove the
relationship (eg. leftof, rightof, etc.) between the heads ie:

Screen 0 "head0" 0 0
Screen 1 "head1"

Also make sure xinerama is not loaded.

Alex

No, that's not what I want. What I meant is that I'll be using the
secondary screen for process and log monitoring and such stuff. I have
had no trouble at all setting that up, and it's working just
fine. Since I won't be giving it any input, I want is to restrict my
mouse from being able to wrap over to it when I move it to the edge of
my primary screen.

Fredrik Tolf