Re: [XFree86] Mandrake 9.1 X-server Won't Display

Mr. Mark Vojkovich:

Thank you.  I went back through the log file, and
you're right, it shows that I have two video cards,
even though that's not true -- I only have the SIS
6326 card, a Turtle Beach sound card, and a modem
card, AND THAT'S IT.  Although I have on-board video
(who doesn't?), I don't think it would be a high-end
chip name like Nvidia, unless I'm mistaken.

I'm going to read the various manuals that I can find
via the command line before I ask for any more help.
Thank you!

Very Respectfully,
Ray