Re: [XFree86] How to switch from small char to big char to all X applications ?

Hi,

I think that there should be a way for you to configure all of the fonts
to your desired size in KDE if you have xft support for mozilla and the
other apps (I don't know about xine, but that shouldn't be a bid deal).

I use gnome, and it's very easy to configure all the application fonts to be
uniform; it's just Applications -> Desktop Preferences -> Font, and you
can set the type and size for "Applications font," "Desktop font," "Window
title font," and "Terminal font." You can even set different rendering
specifications from this config dialogue.

Because you're configuring the fonts in your desktop session, it follows
that each user can have their own font configurations. You should be able
to configure mozilla's web rendering fonts based on user session as well.

Jesse