[XFree86] Re: Can't start X - errors

I'm using the Gentoo linux distro, which custom builds and installs the
needed packages as you specify. According to their docs, I've installed
all of the packages that I need to.

Are you saying this is a library/package issue or a kernel/module issue.
If the first, tell me what packages I need.
If the second, tell me what modules.
Thanks for your help. I will get this working somehow ;)
Harold