[XFree86] The basics of a xfree86 file?

Hey all,

I've decided to break down my original question so hopefully I can start to understand what I'm trying to do a bit better. :-)

My card is an nvidia 440mx card, mandrake 9.1 with installed nvidia drivers.

my goal is to get both the video port and s-video port working at the same time.

I'm trying to understand the basics of an xfree86 config file so I can put mine together in a fashion that will work.

Since I just have one video card, do I only need 1 device section? Or do I need to have 2 different device sections because I have 2 different ports on the card? I'm thinking I should just be able to have one device section that has all of the options in it for the card.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(ps. I have read the nvidia howtos, but they were not very clear to me).

Bob