Re: [XFree86] Kde doesn't start but XFree is ok

Hi,

I got the solution a few hours later. I just made a symbolic link of
libexpat.so.1 from /usr/X11R6/lib to /usr/lib. I don't know why it's
necesary if first dir is declare in /etc/ld.so.conf. After this change,
everything go fine.

Thanks anyway

José A Rodríguez