Re: [XFree86] Still messin around with ModeLines...

  A word of caution though...  If you are going to change the
monitor specifications in the XF86Config file you better make
sure that they don't exceed your monitor's capabilities.  Check
the manual for your monitor.  It is possible to damage monitors
by driving them beyond their specs.  Most modern monitors have
protection against that, but I have still heard of cases where
people have broken a monitor by specifying too agressive of
limits in the XF86Config.

			Mark.