Re: denotiation against Apple Inc

At least here in the states, ideas are not protectable. If you made any code that actually used two cursors, then that is protectable.

If you don't have a patent, then they can legally re-implement the idea with their own code, just like Samba re-implemented Windows networking with their own code.

Chris