Re: patches for Darwin /MacOSX

On 4/11/07, SciFi <sci-fi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri 06 Apr 2007 14:01:59 -0400,
Alex Deucher wrote:
> On 4/6/07, SciFi <sci-fi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Yves' changes did not help getting stuck several times during
>> the build here.  I'll be documenting as best I can and send
>> 'em thru bugzilla.  I bet we'll be too late for Apple to put
>> this into Leopard, I have no idea what they're doing since I
>> can't afford a $pay-for$ ADC account there or get a
>> 'sponsor'.  :(
>
> Apple has people actively working on Xorg.  Most of their
> recent changes have been already been pushed or are pending on
> branches.
>
> Alex

Their present X11.app on Tiger shows XFree86, not Xorg.
Did they "switch" again???  I definitely remember a lot of
us sending feedback some years ago to have them switch *TO*
XFree86, which they did.  Good grief I'm gettin' dizzy...  ;)

Again?  I think they only switched once.  Tiger support was written a
while ago.  They have people working on Xorg support for the next
release or an update I assume.  You'd have to ask them what the plan
is.

Alex