Re: Problems with xlib + ipc

Hi,

Well I actually needed it, setting run=0, would stop
that event queue, and therefore would let that process
to stop running.

But it wasn't xlib related, I've found out the problem
was caused by Imlib, so I'm almost finished!, now I
can have a different set of icons for each workspace
(window manager independent), as well as I can have
things like xhsape/imblib tool-tips trough atjobs, or
cron, among many other things, and all of that using a
xml file together with it's dtd. Isn't it that really
amazing? I just didn't think I would be capable to
doing this, but is there!.

I've just got left to implement the command-line
parsing part. And the next time, I'll try porting all
of this towards to a multi-threaded environment, as
xlib also implements it. I think of what I've done
that actually looks a bit "dirty", have read a bit
about threads, and think is a good option to continue
learning. An own config file is also in mind!.

Thanks very much again, and happy new year guys!