Re: Problems with xlib + ipc

Hi,

Ei, it worked!, thanks very much. I didn't tought of
opening the display again, stupid me.

I understand you meant to add a StructureNotifyMask,
as well as the pertinent handlers on the event's
queue, when you said to let my parent process to be
able to handle XDestroy.

I say this, cose I've done it, filled my xsever
structure again in the child process (display, screen,
fontsets, etc), but whether I try to map my windows
again, a BadWindow (X_DestroyWIndow) error comes up,
which doesn't happen if I just destroy them and exit.

I've been trying using XUnmapWindow instead, but the
results are the same.
What anyother thing could I be missing?

Kind Regards, and happy new year!