Re: XFree86 -configure

Okay, I'm game.  I think the last time you wrote you had a PCI nVidia
card, not an AGP one.  PCI cards can't use AGP functions at all, thus the
results you have.  If you want AGP supported in your system, but don't
want a card in the AGP slot, best to use 'modprobe -a agpgart' and
disable NvAGP entirely.

"Stride the storm or it will dance you."
 - Michael D. Beams