Re: Linux distributions.

Hi Jonathan,

We evidently have been talking about different subjects, may be naming
stuff as major (I read mayor ) or module. That is Ok. Hope your modprobe
works out. And if your system is working, just delete the opposing modprobe
stuff.

Thanks for answering my RH inquiry.
You are of cource welcome for discussions if we can help each other.
That was this forum is about.

Hear from you.
BG Hans.

E-mail: Hans.Borg@irf.se