Re: Diamond video card help...

Hi Kenny,

I do not think that I can help you, but important information for all is
what XFree86 version you have. It might also help to know which
Slakware distribution you have installed.

Also I think it might be important to really verify which video card
you have. I guess it sits on the PCI-bus, so you should be able to
run "lspci" to detect the card.

Hans.

E-mail: Hans.Borg@irf.se