Not directly FX86, but related.

Hi all,

Have been playing around with my own written program (under Xlib) for
a "clickable" select a wallpaper [wpr] (desktop cover, background or what ever
you call it) by thumb nails under Linux. It uses xpmroot. Works fine (for me).

Well, have been looking for a mini-icon to represent a wallpaper. Can't
find any. Currently I am using a modified version of the standard X11/pixmap
teddy.xpm (cute, thanks to the one who originally made it). My wpr works as a
teddy bear relief (growing old, but still like "Teddy bears").

Any one knows about a representative icon for a wpr, or better, you artistic
people around may make one. Must be viewable reduced to "mini". As an
example I attach my modified teddy.xpm (my-teddys.xpm).

BG
Hans.
/* XPM */
static char *my-teddys[] = {
/* width height num_colors chars_per_pixel */
"    19    22        5            1",
/* colors */
". c None",
"# c #000000",