Re: trembly screen

Usually, laptops *like* best the resolution they have been designed for, any other resolution is
going to be obtained by interpolation and will not yield a good image...
Whether this is the ground for your problem, I don't know. However 60Hz refresh is usually the
right value for most laptops...
more can be found at http://www.linux-laptop.net/
cheers
Lionel