Video Card Question.

Hi. I'm on the verge of making the jump to Linux, but need reasurance before
the big jump.
Specifically I'm checking the hardware compatibility of my PC for Linux and
was sent this way via Trident.
I've got a Trident 9750 graphics card in my PII 233 and would appreciate
some reasurance that there is a driver available for it.
If you can help at all I'd be very grateful. If I've strayed on to the wrong
path somehow then please excuse the question.
Many thanks.

Ian.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
privileged and is thus intended for the exclusive use of the above named
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly
prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way
using any of the information contained within this communication. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender using
the contact details given in this e-mail.