Re: xkb

At 08:58 AM 11/1/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>try:
>  setxkbmap -option "grp:alt_shift_toggle"

OK, I tried. There must be something more to this... I suspect that xkb has
to be configured for whatever keyboards are needed (like US English and
French). I haven't found any information on how to go about this without
getting into heavy programming.
I looked at man setxkbmap and don't understand too much... :((
PJ