Re: degrade refresh rate for LCD

Thanks,

I did as you suggest, it really works and degrades my
refresh rate, but I got another problem: my monitor
begin to flicker. I check the current mode and find
the dotclock also degrade from 78.8 to 60, I am not
sure if it is the reason of flickering.

I also know from others reply that it is good to live
with 75HZ refresh rate, now I am just curious and want
to make further investigation because in win2k,
1024*768@60HZ can work without this problem, I just do
not believe linux can not do it.

Is there some ways to increase dotrate? Or avoid
flickering at 60HZ refresh rate?

Regards,

YM