Re: X on MAC OSX Again

Have you tried to re-install the latest Developerīs tools. Itīs
providing a lot of essential basic functions that you may have
wiped-out accidentally.

By the way, have you taken a look at the fink website, they can provide
more mac-specific answers for X11...

And try starting with the Terminal instead of XDarwin : typing startx
-- -quartz
It will launch XDarwin but also give you informations on the causes of
the failure in the terminal window.
Just after the start, you can turn back to OS-X pushing apple-alt-a...

good luck
eric