Issues with X cvs

Hi I have just downloaded and built (several times) X cvs

I have some issues

On my current build (which generally works)

The mouse is big and red and cant be changed
I get messages related Xlib not supporting my locale #, which is 1so
889915

On my last build which I had to revert

On nearly every module I get errors while loading

On GL modules it is various unresolved symbol errors
On all driver modules I get with nv as an example
nv driver needs nvmoduleData

The build that is working by mistake I think I must have set it to
compile all the drivers inside the server

My system is
RH7.3 base
Glibc and gcc from RH8 (glibc-2.2.93 and gcc3.2)

Help appreciated
--
Linux, Gnome what more do you need
http://www.redtux.demon.co.uk