Installing Xfree86 4.2.1 under *BSD

from a command shell not running X (I do suggest that you log out all running X sessions) .

su (if not already there)

sh Xinstall.sh

XFree86 -configure (or is it --configure)

Once satisfied, I still retain my windows tendancies and reboot...yeah, I know.

I swing way too much between 3 worlds...ah the life of a sysadmin in a heterogenous enviroment.

Thanks to those who helped me with my nVidia issue. The resolution was to rebuild the kernel to the latest Linux release and the issue cleared.

Sean Patzer

When the divinity looks unto humanity, what does humanity see ?

Do you Yahoo!?