Problem w/ last XFree fix

Hello all,

I applied the patch to XFree 4.2.1 (4.2.1-mit-shm-security.patch),
recompiled with exactly the same options, and installed it over the 4.2.1.
Right after that, I noticed some problems:
  - the transparent konsole from KDE 3.0.3 comes garbled (it gets the
pixels from the background, since the colors are the same, but they're
mixed up)
  - Mozilla doesn't start anymore, well, the process starts, and leaks
memory, I killed it when it was at 400 MiB, but displays nothing.

My system is a Solaris 8 x86, recently patched.
I haven't had time yet to investigate more, but since the only
modification I made is this fix, I deeply suspect it. I'm going to try
to compile the 4.2.1 without it to check as soon as possible, but I'd
like to know if somebody else encountered similar problems ?

Thanks,

Laurent