Re: Re: Can't view movies with 4.2 and ATI Rage 128 (Crimson)

In my case, the only upgrade was the trident_drv.o (I downloaded it from www.xfree86.org).

This and the XF86Config was the only modifications I had to make.

Since then, the Xv Extension doesn't work well anymore...

All this makes me think this IS a driver problem. :-(

X.