GLX Support in XFree86 for Windows

I'm doing some 3D work on a unix server and viewing the results on my
Windows box. I've tried VNC, which works, but only for software-mode OpenGL,
so it's too slow, and Exceed 3D, which works fine, but is too expensive.
I've installed XFree86, and it works, but doesn't use the 3D capabilities of
my local graphics card. I'm guessing it doesn't support GLX (which is the
difference between Exceed and Exceed 3D I think). Can XFree86 be persuaded
to use my graphics card to render the 3D?

Many thanks,

Jamie

---
LCE, Cambridge University Engineering Department
Email: jpw20@cam.ac.uk,      Tel: (01223) 766513

"If it ain't broke, fix it until it is."