Re: CloneMode CloneDisplay (was: howto update ONLY radeon_drv for Dell dual head)

Alrighty.  HEAD is built and installed and works fine
on a single head.  Now I need to figure out how to set
it all up for dual head.

What are the "clone modes" -- what is clonedisplay?
Any man pages on this yet?  I want dualhead xinerama,
not an actual cloned image, but I understand that
these are the variables to work with.  What section of
XFConfig do they go in?

Do I specify the same BusID for each Device or leave
it blank?  I get warnings no matter which I try.

Thanks,
Ken