Xview, openwin

Hi,

I knew it would happen.
Years ago I developed some image display applications using xview
and openwin.  I have been able to continue to use them on Linux
using the port of openwin done years ago.  I had been running RH
7.0, but now my computer died and I have loaded 7.3 onto the new
computer.  But my applications don't work!  I assume it is
version 4 of XFree86 that is the problem.  The canvas I use for
image display has crazy mixed up colors and doesn't scroll or
refresh right.
Has anyone out there any advice?  Is there any way to run a
previous version of XFree86 within the same system?  My old RH
7.0 doesn't have the drivers necessary for my new computers
hardware so I havn't considered going back to 7.0.

Jon