RE: network cards

We seem to be slightly out of topic here...
I am regretably not on my machine, however, (just by memory) you should look in your menu for a
system (?) item (I find it in gnome as well as in kde) there is a network config there where you
can select which card should be used and I believe configure the network parms for that card. Each
card has its own config since one usually use a two card PC for IP maskerading(i.e. one card is
internet access, the other is local network).
I would have to be on my machine in order to help more...
Lionel