Re: Slackware 8.1 / NVidia and X

Seemed to have fixed this issue.... edited the XF86config file after reading up on it and was sure it was right...except i was getting "could not open default cursor font 'cursor'" error...

friend of mine suggested that i may be missing some packages from my slackware install, perhaps due to a corrupt CD Image...

Reinstalled X from web configured and it works great now.....:D

(in the meantime, have ordered a proper CD from slackware)

cheers for the help tho

_______________________________________________ Newbie@XFree86.Org *** To unsubscribe , or change message options, see: http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/newbie