RE: dual screen

I remember I did this once with my G400 in Mandrake. I don't remember
exactly how but I know I downloaded the Linux G400 drivers from the Matrox
website www.matrox.com. Think I deleted the xf86conf that made it work.
While we're on the subject, I've been trying to get my second video card to
work in XFree86. I can get X to use the monitor, but the window manager
(Gnome & KDE) only displays on the main monitor :-(. I can move the mouse
around on both monitors. I'm running Slackware 8.0. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Simon