Re: [Newbie]right mouse button problem

Thanks for your help, but the mouse is still not fully working:

> If the wheel itself is also a button, you have 3 buttons?  The wheel needs 2
> extra buttons so you should have;
>           Option         "Buttons" "5"
>           Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
> and make sure the protocol is correct for your mouse, "Auto", "IMPS/2" etc.
>
> if you have a 3-button Logitech mouse,
>     Option "ChordMiddle"
> might help.
>
> I'm a little suspicious that only one app shows this problem though, if other
> apps (or Desktop) notice a right-click then your
>      Section "InputDevice"
>           Driver         "mouse"
>      EndSection
> is probably correct.

I've used exactly these settings, but the problem still persists. I've
tried
a lot other settings and everytime I set "ButtonNumber" to more than 3
the right-klick problem appears.

> Is the recalcitrant app configured to not show the menu?

definetly: no

> or is there something
> else that 'grabs' the right-click?

What could grab right-clicks of the mouse in a specific app - only if
the mouse is configured with more than 3 buttons ?

It is not too bad, to use the mouse without the wheel, but I would be
happy to use it.

thanks and bye,
Ingo