[Newbie]right mouse button problem

If the wheel itself is also a button, you have 3 buttons?  The wheel needs 2
extra buttons so you should have;
          Option         "Buttons" "5"
          Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
and make sure the protocol is correct for your mouse, "Auto", "IMPS/2" etc.

if you have a 3-button Logitech mouse,
    Option "ChordMiddle"
might help.

I'm a little suspicious that only one app shows this problem though, if other
apps (or Desktop) notice a right-click then your
     Section "InputDevice"
          Driver         "mouse"
     EndSection
is probably correct.

Is the recalcitrant app configured to not show the menu? or is there something
else that 'grabs' the right-click?

Hope this helps,

Nick