[Newbie]right mouse button problem

Hello everybody,

I have installed a 2-Button-Wheel Mouse ( the wheel itself is also a
button ) on a System running XFree4.02.
Everything works fine except the right mouse button.
Only with a single application the right mouse button is not working.
Normally there should appear a context menu, but nothing happens.

Someone got rid of this problem by changing the type of the installed
mouse to 2-button-non-wheel with Emulate3Button option.
I gave it a try but the problem still exists.

I tried a lot to solve the following problem by myself - unsucessfully.
Is there anybody with helpful ideas ?

I.Mielsch