[Newbie]/mnt/usr/X11R6/lib/Server/drivers/vga256/ati/*

Peter,

You might try the r128 driver.  I have the All-in-Wonder 128 Pro; 'XFree86
-configure' always picks the ati driver for that card as well, even though it
doesn't support it.  So, I told it to use r128, and it works great!  Sorry,
don't know the path in question without looking.....

Joshua

4/25/2002 10:44:23 PM, Peter Leftwich
<Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com> wrote:

>Okay, you'll be quite proud of me - I took 13 minutes and in a swirl of
>mixed pleasure (relief) and pain and despair, learned that my video
adapter
>(supposedly Rage 128 based; it's an ATI All-in-Wonder 16mb AGP card)
is